An update of the docLinkr databases V2.1 has been released.
- A problem with using the QueryCreate and QueryOpen Event when creating a document is solved.
- Opening attachments on the xPage-App now working correctly.
- Show inline images as thumbnails in the document now working correctly.
- Display documents from a view by a key at "Next data sources" (getAllEntriesByKey).
- After running an action (button) in a document you could save and close this.
- When you override a configuration, the documents "Edit and author rights" will not be deleted anymore.
- Create a Debug mode.
The docLinkr App V2.1.1 has been released.
In the Apple Appstore, the App should be available in the next 7 days.
In the Android Playstore (Market) the app is available now.