With this latest release, you can easily bring your Lotus Notes data to your mobile devices without the need for programming skills. All you need is an IBM Lotus Domino Server, docLinkr connector and configuration databases and a native app for your mobile device.
What offers the solution overall:
- Native app for iOS and Android
- Simple connection to all existing Lotus Notes applications
- Configuration instead of programming
- Multilanguage support
- Central administration
- Access management for users and devices
- Existing rights (ACL) to the Notes applications are respected
- Reading, creating and editing of documents
- Access to file attachments
- Support of Notes doclinks within the docLinkr app
- Rich text fields are displayed in their original format
What has changed in version 3.0? Here are the main points:
- There is only one native app for smartphones AND tablets for iOS and Android
- New framework, the application has been completely redeveloped
- As a result, performance has been increased by a factor of 2-3
- A new section for device management. Users and individual devices can be selectively enabled and disabled
- Improved rich text implementation. Rich text fields are displayed in their original format
- Integration of icons for configured databases and their start views
- Flexible colors for documents in a view
- Attachments are stored in an internal area after downloading and a re-authentication is no longer necessary on iOS
- Editable fields of type text, number and rich text can be made mandatory fields
- Support for unread marks
We are offering our two-part webinar series about docLinkr again plus an all day docLinkr workshop in Bremen.
Dates and information can be found in our webinar / workshop area, we are looking forward to your registration: http://www.we4it.com/en/news/dates-en/webinare-en.html
Already using docLinkr?
- You need a new license key version 3. Please get in touch with your contact person at We4IT to receive one or send an email to
to request one.
- In the app stores of Google and Apple you will find the app by searching for "docLinkr+". This is the app for version 3.x.
- The app will be installed in addition to the existing app of version 2.x This will not update the old app.
- The native app and the Notes configuration of the 2.x and 3.x versions are not compatible. The Notes databases can be updated through a simple template update. Then the new native app must be used.
- The new Notes templates and updated documentation are available as usual in our download area => http://www.doclinkr.com/en/download-en.html
What is planned?
At the moment we are working hard on the version 3.1 which will include a number of enhancements including an optional offline facility.
This release is scheduled for April.